Answer coming soon!
Environmentally Safe Wash Booster
Introducing a powerful and effective Oxygen Wash Booster that is formulated with environmentally friendly hydrogen peroxide as its active ingredient.
Make your laundry routine even easier and more effective with Live for Tomorrow's oxygen wash booster. Our hydrogen peroxide-based formula is designed to help lift and remove dirt from fabrics quickly and safely, leaving your clothes looking and smelling fresh with each wash. Cleaning has never been easier - try Live for Tomorrow's oxygen wash booster today!
Containing biodegradable ingredients, with 100% zero-plastic and compostable packaging
100% zero-plastic and compostable packaging
1. Add 15g (1 tablespoon) for HE washing machines or 60g (2 tablespoons) for standard washers.
2. Add oxygen wash booster powder directly to the drum before adding clothes. Use in conjunction with Live for Tomorrow laundry detergent.
3. Wash as normal. Percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solution (100F/ 38C – 150F/ 65C).
For Tough & Ground in Stains:
1. Place laundry in a tub or bucket with the hottest water possible, along with 60g (2 tablespoons) of Oxygen Wash Booster per gallon of water.
2. Make sure to agitate the laundry to be sure the booster is dispersed throughout.
3. For best results, allow laundry to soak for 8 hours to overnight.
5. Then, wash laundry as normal using Live for Tomorrow laundry detergent on warm to hot wash setting.
6. Be sure to check clothes before placing into a dryer, as heat may set the stain. The soaking process may need to be repeated for especially tough stains before placing the laundry into the dryer.
DO NOT USE: With silk or wool, and do not mix with Chlorine, Ammonia, or other chemicals. Always test on small area of any surface or material before use.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
100% Plant & Mineral Ingredients (+H20):
Sodium Percarbonate (bleaching agent); Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (activator); Sodium Carbonate (regulator); Tetraacetylethylenediamine; Sodium Citrate; Trisodium salt; Sodium Gluconate (chelating); Sodium Metasilicate.
Product colour variations may occur due to natural ingredients.
Click here for more information on our ingredients.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If swallowed, induce vomiting and seek medical assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Hydrogen Peroxide?
Why should you use plant-based, cruelty-free cleaners?
What type of packaging does Live for Tomorrow Use?
How long does shipping usually take?
No longer need to do a prewash on my kids' clothes, this lifts the day to day stains right out. Handy tip is to wash on a warm cycle.
Leaping Bunny Approved
"The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.”
More and more companies self-identify as "cruelty-free" without the assurance of recognized certification – with LFT meeting the Leaping Bunny standard, our Live for Tomorrow products are GUARANTEED 100% free of new animal testing at ALL stages of product development.
*All Leaping Bunny companies must be open to independent audits, and commitments are renewed on an annual basis."
Distributed and recognized globally, the Certified Vegan Logo is a registered trademark, similar in nature to the kosher mark, for products that do not contain animal products or byproducts and that have not been tested on animals. The certified logo is easily visible to consumers interested in vegan products and helps vegans to shop without constantly consulting ingredient lists. It also helps companies recognize a growing vegan market, as well as bringing the word Vegan—and the lifestyle it represents—into the mainstream.
Member of the National Zero Waste Council
The National Zero Waste Council, an initiative of Metro Vancouver, is leading Canada's transition to a circular economy by bringing together governments, businesses and NGOs to advance a waste prevention agenda that maximizes economic opportunities for the benefit of all Canadians.
Clean with a Purpose.