CANDLE - Sunshine Coast | Backcountry Tin - 6.5 oz | 185g
- Calculated at Checkout
It's a sunshine state of mind...
A scent inspired by the artistic and vibrant oceanside villages of the Sunshine Coast in BC.
With scent elements of Lemongrass, Sage + Verbena.
The Sunshine Coast is a 180 km stretch of paradise located in the south west corner of British Columbia, spanning from Howe Sound to Desolation Sound northwest of Vancouver and is known for its mild weather, forested mountains and eclectic, artsy communities. Only accessible by plane or ferry, the Sunshine Coast retains it's close-knit community feel and laid back charm.
*Previously known as our Lemongrass & Sage Candle
Scent Profile: Lemony, Green, Clean
Our backcountry tins are perfect to take with you back-packing, camping or using in the backyard without the risk of broken glass.
Not a camper? No problem. The minimalistic silver tin is sure to match any indoor contemporary, country or rustic decor. Makes a great gift to send abroad and share your love of the West Coast with your friends and loved ones!
- 6.5 oz | 185 gram Candle (Single Wood-Wick)
- Silver Metal Candle Tin (non-breakable)
- Organic Soy & Coconut Blend
- Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrances
- Crackling Wooden Wick
- Approximate 30 hrs. burn time
Candle Care Instructions:
- Please burn your candle the first time until it reaches a full melt pool (approximatley 3 hours), or until the melted wax reaches the outer edges of the tin and is at least 1/4" to 1/2" deep.
- This sets the "memory" for your candle and ensures an even burn, extends the life of your candle and prevents tunneling.
- Please ensure your wooden wick is trimmed to 1/4" before any burn and the charred pieces of the wick are removed (nail clippers work great for this!)
- For optimal burning results, we recommend burning the candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the tin
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.