CANDLE - Secret Cove | Backcountry Tin - 6.5 oz | 185g
- Calculated at Checkout
Find a secret place and get cozy...
A scent inspired by the feeling you get when you are in a space that brings comfort. Like a warm blanket all to yourself and getting lost in a good book.
With scent elements of Nutmeg, Orchid + Honey.
Secret Cove is a sheltered harbour north of Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast. The beautiful scenery and hidden gems throughout this area make it a perfect place to unwind and relax.
Scent Profile: Soothing, Warm, Comforting
Our backcountry tins are perfect to take with you back-packing, camping or using in the backyard without the risk of broken glass.
Not a camper? No problem. The minimalistic silver tin is sure to match any indoor contemporary, country or rustic decor. Makes a great gift to send abroad and share your love of the West Coast with your friends and loved ones!
- 6.5 oz | 185 gram Candle (Single Wood Wick)
- Silver Metal Candle Tin (non-breakable)
- Organic Soy & Coconut Blend
- Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrances
- Crackling Wooden Wick
- Approximate 30 hrs. burn time
Candle Care Instructions:
- Please burn your candle the first time until it reaches a full melt pool (approximatley 3 hours), or until the melted wax reaches the outer edges of the tin and is at least 1/4" to 1/2" deep.
- This sets the "memory" for your candle and ensures an even burn, extends the life of your candle and prevents tunneling.
- Please ensure your wooden wick is trimmed to 1/4" before any burn and the charred pieces of the wick are removed (nail clippers work great for this!)
- For optimal burning results, we recommend burning the candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the tin
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.