CANDLE - Okanagan | Backcountry Tin - 6.5 oz | 185g
- Calculated at Checkout
Take a trip to wine country...
A scent inspired by afternoon strolls through apple orchards, sweet summer berries and the late summer sun.
With scent elements of Citrus Peel, Red Berry + Vanilla
The Okanagan is BC's premier wine country. With it's endless groves of fruit trees, warm summer weather and quaint little towns, it is truly a beautiful place and a common destination for those of us who live farther west in British Columbia.
Scent Profile: Citrusy, Sweet, Warm
Our backcountry tins are perfect to take with you back-packing, camping or using in the backyard without the risk of broken glass.
Not a camper? No problem. The minimalistic silver tin is sure to match any indoor contemporary, country or rustic decor. Makes a great gift to send abroad and share your love of the West Coast with your friends and loved ones!
- 6.5 oz | 185 gram Candle (Single Wood-Wick)
- Silver Metal Candle Tin (non-breakable)
- Organic Soy & Coconut Blend
- Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrances
- Crackling Wooden Wick
- Approximate 30 hrs. burn time
Candle Care Instructions:
- Please burn your candle the first time until it reaches a full melt pool (approximatley 3 hours), or until the melted wax reaches the outer edges of the tin and is at least 1/4" to 1/2" deep.
- This sets the "memory" for your candle and ensures an even burn, extends the life of your candle and prevents tunneling.
- Please ensure your wooden wick is trimmed to 1/4" before any burn and the charred pieces of the wick are removed (nail clippers work great for this!)
- For optimal burning results, we recommend burning the candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the tin
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.