CANDLE - Into the Woods | Backcountry Tin - 6.5 oz | 185g
- Calculated at Checkout
Into the woods and through the trees...
A scent inspired by forest walks, crisp morning air and reconnection with mother earth.
With scent elements of Rosemary, Lavender + Cedar.
The world is a busy place and it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle that the day brings. The forest has always been my place to step away, but It's not always easy and somedays all you need is just one moment to unplug.
So take a moment out of your day for yourself to reconnect with mother earth.
Even if it's just lighting a candle.
Scent Profile: Woodsy, Fresh
Our backcountry tins are perfect to take with you back-packing, camping or using in the backyard without the risk of broken glass.
Not a camper? No problem. The minimalistic silver tin is sure to match any indoor contemporary, country or rustic decor. Makes a great gift to send abroad and share your love of the West Coast with your friends and loved ones!
- 6.5 oz | 185 gram Candle (Single Wood Wick)
- Silver Metal Candle Tin (non-breakable)
- Organic Soy & Coconut Blend
- Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrances
- Crackling Wooden Wick
- Approximate 30 hrs. burn time
Candle Care Instructions:
- Please burn your candle the first time until it reaches a full melt pool (approximatley 3 hours), or until the melted wax reaches the outer edges of the tin and is at least 1/4" to 1/2" deep.
- This sets the "memory" for your candle and ensures an even burn, extends the life of your candle and prevents tunneling.
- Please ensure your wooden wick is trimmed to 1/4" before any burn and the charred pieces of the wick are removed (nail clippers work great for this!)
- For optimal burning results, we recommend burning the candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the tin
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.