All orders require 4-7 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page.
The following situations may result in delayed order processing and shipping:
- Incomplete / incorrect billing and/or shipping addresses;
- Billing address does not match credit card information;
- Payment is not successfully processed;
- Orders being held because they contain a large quantity of a single item that would cause inventory depletion (note: this is an infrequent circumstance);
- Delivery to remote locations; and
- Mother Nature causing havoc with severe weather conditions.
Tracking Your Order
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information. You can use your tracking number on the carrier's website to trace your order.
Can I ship to a PO box?
Yes, only via Canada Post. To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway number with your order. Items that are over 30kg will only be available for pick-up at the local courier pick-up depot.
Remote & Air Stage Locations
Shipping to postal codes that start with A0, B0, C0, X0 and Y0 that are NOT considered by Canada Post as “Air Stage” locations are deemed to be “Remote” will take longer to process and take longer to ship via Canada Post. At this time, we are unable to ship to Air Stage locations.
Our goal is to make you a happy camper, and as such, we guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will happily exchange it for an item of equal value or issue a refund. Please note the following:
- The return of items is at the expense of the customer;
- We accept exchanges or refunds for a period of 30 days after purchase;
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition – we do not accept items that have been opened or used. Any product damaged during return freight will not be exchanged or refunded;
- An administration fee of CAD$3.00 for Canada and CAD$5.00 for other countries will be applicable to any refunds of sale items sold online; and
- Special handling, scheduled delivery items and Bulk orders are sold as final sale. These items are identified as such on their product information pages. When you receive your order, please check to make sure them in good condition (i.e. not damaged or defective) and let us know right away if there is a problem with your shipment.
Of course if your order is damaged, defective or we inadvertently shipped you incorrect items we will replace the item(s) at our cost, or issue a refund if that is preferred. We require that you email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following:
- A scanned copy of receipt of purchase (if purchased at a store or other online e-retailer)
- The order number if purchased online from our website;
- A listing of affected products and what the issue is; and
- Your preference as to a replacement or refund.
Returns of Special Offers & Promotions
If you choose to return part of an order that was associated with a promotion, you may no longer qualify for all special offers associated with your purchase. For example, if you received a free gift with purchase you may be required to return the gift in order to receive full credit for your return.
Return Shipping and Processing
If you still have the box and packaging material your order arrived in, it should be sufficient to make sure that your products arrive back at our distribution centre undamaged. Padded envelopes are not an effective way to protect your return shipment, as items will be crushed during transit and will be disqualified for exchange or refund. Please pack your return shipment tightly and securely to ensure that the items are not damaged in transit.
We will provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective, or incorrect item, etc.) products. In other cases, such as accidental order, no longer wanted, etc., the customer is responsible for a full return postage fee in addition to the initial shipping fee if free shipping was provided.
A 10% re-stocking fee will be applied on all returns that are over $200, which are not the result of our error.
Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund or send your replacement within 30 days and send you an e-mail confirmation. Please bear in mind that it can take several days for the transaction to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your financial institution.