1. Add 15g (1 tablespoon) for HE washing machines or 60g (2 tablespoons) for standard washers.
2. Add oxygen wash booster powder directly to the drum before adding clothes. Use in conjunction with Live for Tomorrow laundry detergent.
3. Wash as normal. Percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solution (100F/ 38C – 150F/ 65C).
For Tough & Ground in Stains:
1. Place laundry in a tub or bucket with the hottest water possible, along with 60g (2 tablespoons) of Oxygen Wash Booster per gallon of water.
2. Make sure to agitate the laundry to be sure the booster is dispersed throughout.
3. For best results, allow laundry to soak for 8 hours to overnight.
5. Then, wash laundry as normal using Live for Tomorrow laundry detergent on warm to hot wash setting.
6. Be sure to check clothes before placing into a dryer, as heat may set the stain. The soaking process may need to be repeated for especially tough stains before placing the laundry into the dryer.
DO NOT USE: With silk or wool, and do not mix with Chlorine, Ammonia, or other chemicals. Always test on small area of any surface or material before use.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.