There's just something about a campfire...
A scent inspired by starry summer nights, glowing embers and good company.
With scent elements of Toasted Marshmallow, Smoke + Whiskey Barrel.
Campfires have a profound ability of allowing us to truly enjoy being in the moment. Some of my favorite childhood memories were from around a campfire. Storytelling, laughing with friends, toasting marshmallows on salvaged wooden sticks...pure and simple happiness.
We all need more campfires in our lives.
Scent Profile: Smoky, Sweet, Woodsy
Our backcountry tins are perfect to take with you back-packing, camping or using in the backyard without the risk of broken glass.
Not a camper? No problem. The minimalistic silver tin is sure to match any indoor contemporary, country or rustic decor. Makes a great gift to send abroad and share your love of the West Coast with your friends and loved ones!
Available in our original 6.5 oz Single Wood Wick Candle or an extra large 13 oz Triple Wood-Wick Candle.
- 6.5 oz | 185 gram Candle (Single Wick) or
- 13 oz | 370 gram Candle (Triple Wick)
- Silver Metal Candle Tin (non-breakable)
- Organic Soy & Coconut Blend
- Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrances
- Crackling Wooden Wick
- Approximate 30 hrs. burn time
Candle Care Instructions:
- Please burn your candle the first time until it reaches a full melt pool (approximatley 3 hours), or until the melted wax reaches the outer edges of the tin and is at least 1/4" to 1/2" deep.
- This sets the "memory" for your candle and ensures an even burn, extends the life of your candle and prevents tunneling.
- Please ensure your wooden wick is trimmed to 1/4" before any burn and the charred pieces of the wick are removed (nail clippers work great for this!)
- For optimal burning results, we recommend burning the candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the tin
- Never leave your burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.