null
Free Shipping: Canada - CAD$75.00* & USA - USD$100.00*
*Does not apply to Business & Wholesale Orders.

Dish Liquid, Concentrated, Unscented, 3.8L | 1G

$71.95
1 review Write a Review
SKU:
LFT1177
UPC:
666881101177
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

"Dish the Dirt" Fragrance Free Concentrated Dish Liquid

Live for Tomorrow (LFT) dish liquid “Dish the Dirt” tackles grease-laden dishes. 2x concentrated, this is a plant and mineral based, natural & non-toxic dish liquid. We’re all about the pump. No drippy squeeze bottle mess. Directly into the sink or onto a sponge – 1 little pump goes a long way. Our Unscented formula is perfect for baby bottles and accessories too!

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable
  • Phosphate Free
  • Safe for septic systems

Natural | Non Toxic | Plant Based

To Wash: Apply detergent onto cleaning applicator and use. For best results, use with warm water.

Note: These suds are for your sink. Not for use in Auto Dishwasher machines.

Ingredients: Purified Water; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate/Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate; Lauramine Oxide; Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant based cleaning agent); Glycerine (Foam stabilizer); Sodium Chloride (Thickener); Sodium Carbonate (Water conditioner); Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative); Citric Acid (Natural pH modifier); Sodium Hydroxide/Sodium Chloride/Sodium Carbonate (Mineral based cleaning agent).

Click here for more information on our ingredients.

Warning: Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If swallowed, induce vomiting and seek medical assistance.

Available in:

 

claims-8up-450x220-blue-nohe.png

1 Review

  • 5
    Safe, non-toxic and odourless!

    Posted by Heather S., Port Moody on Mar 17th 2019

    “Hello, we had the opportunity to use your “Dish the Dirt” dish liquid and wanted to comment on it’s effective application. Not only does it do a fantastic job on dishes & cutlery, we decided to experiment on some scuff marks on painted walls and trim work in our home. It was no less than than wonderful! Safe, non-toxic and odourless! What a clean and environmental product. Keep up the great work.”